|Company type||Free Zone Limited Liability|
|Governing corporate legislation||Umm Al Quwain Freezone Free Zone Authority|
|Accounting requirement||No accounts and auditing are required|
|Taxation||No corporate or personal taxation|
|Local sponsor requirement||Not needed|
|Residence visa issuance||Residence Visa issued|
|Number of directors needed||A minimum of one director|
Umm Al Quwain Freezone
UAQ FTZ is situated close to the UAE’s primary sea ports and within one hour’s drive of Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport, ensuring easy access to the rest of the world.
It is investor-friendly environment, establishing a commercial base in the UAE has never been simpler. Forward-thinking SMEs and micro-businesses in particular will benefit from advantageous set-up costs, 100% company ownership and zero currency restrictions.
This is the Free Zone of the future, where progressive companies – regardless of the sector in which they operate – can enjoy doing business in a safe, secure and prosperous environment.
Types of Business License:
1. Trading License
A trade license is further divided into 2 categories: commercial license and general trading license.
- Commercial License: This license gives one access to deal in commodities which are specified in the license. The dealer can handle and trade in 3 different product lines or 10 similar product lines, as authorized in the license.
- General Trading License: This type of license grants authorization to much wider trading prospects and more number of product lines for a business. A business that has a general trading license can indulge in almost all trading products except for tobacco, alcohol, pharmaceuticals and crude oil.
2. Consultancy License
People who offer professional services for other businesses and consumers can go for a consultancy license in Umm Al Quwain FTZ. This type of professional license is a real benefit for all type of professionals like artisans, teachers, and lawyers.
3. Premium Consultancy License
Agencies like real estate, tourism, oil & gas engineering, aviation, financial, legal, and investment consultants can carry out their professional activities by getting a premium consultancy license.
4. Freelance License/Permit
UAQ free zone also provides a business opportunity to freelancers by issuing a freelance permit license. This helps freelancers carry out their business and professional activities and earn a living. A freelance permit is designed taking into consideration individuals who operate in the media and film sector, technology sector, creative, and talent roles.
5. Service License
A service license allows a company to provide services like car and bike rentals, tourism service, transport, and logistics, or any other service mentioned in the license.
Why UMM AL QUWAIN FREE ZONE for Business Formation?
- Strategic location in the heart of Dubai and next to the airport
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- World-class facilities
- Single window convenience for administrative services
- Investor-oriented management
- Leasing option is user-friendly, and 100% foreign ownership of the company is allowed
- Seaport authorities at the Umm Al Quwain free zone provide a concession for trading companies
- Employees or other staff of a company need not deposit their visa at the time of joining
- Supportive government for all legal business activities especially for SMEs and micro-businesses
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- 100% import & export tax exemption
- 100% foreign company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
Contact us to register your company in the UAE
+971 4 379 5200 or use the below form